Terms and Conditions
- Jamie magazine Subscription service sends the magazine by post to the address specified for the duration of the subscription term.
- The UK subscription may not include promotional items or supplements available on certain issues at retail outlets.
- Overseas subscriptions are for the magazine only and do not include promotional items or supplements available on certain issues in the UK.
- Certain subscription offers for new subscribers may include a free gift. These gifts will not be available to magazines delivered to an overseas address.
- Gifts are subject to availability and strictly limited on a first come first serve basis.
- It is the responsibility of the subscriber to notify Jamie magazine Subscriptions of a change of address. Please provide 20 working days’ notice before your next issue is due. Please provide the Jamie magazine Subscriptions Helpline with your new address details in full.
- If your chosen payment method is direct debit, you will continue to receive copies of the magazine whilst your subscription remains valid. All direct debit offers may be subject to price amendments after the initial subscription period. As outlined in the Direct Debit Guarantee, any price changes will be notified to you in advance.
- A subscription may become invalid if Jamie magazine Subscription Service is unable to secure payment for the service. Jamie magazine reserves the right to exclude or discontinue the service to any subscriber who has not conformed to the criteria detailed in the terms and conditions.
- If your chosen payment method is Direct Debit, we will adhere to the guidelines set out in the Direct Debit Guarantee. For further details please contact the Jamie magazine Subscription helpline on 0800 953 9800.
- Credit card payments will be shown on your statement as Jamie magazine. Direct Debit payments will appear on your bank statement as Jamie magazine.
- In the event of a disruption to the postal service, Jamie magazine is not responsible for lost issues or late delivery of the magazine.
- You can cancel your order within 7 days from subscribing and receive a full refund but if you choose to cancel after this period, a refund cannot be guaranteed. If a free gift was part of the subscription offer, you cannot cancel unless you return the gift in the same condition in which you received it.
- Jamie Oliver Enterprises Ltd reserves the right to discontinue the subscription service at any point by entering into written correspondence with the subscriber.
Jamie magazine Subscriptions
Telephone - UK: 0800 953 9800; overseas: +44 207 814 5064
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org